Montgomery Village…Wine Country Luxury Awaits You
Montgomery Village is a premier open-air lifestyle shopping center featuring local, regional and national retailers located in the heart of California’s Wine Country in Sonoma County.
Beautiful landscaping and innovative “Town and Country” architecture creates the perfect ambiance for a unique shopping experience which combines superb restaurants and bistros with one-of-a-kind Owner operated boutiques as well as well-known stores such as:
- ME Spa
- J. Jill
- Sur La Table
- Talbots & Talbots Petites
- White House | Black Market
Nestled in a five-mile radius of luxury homes with high disposable income in the city of Santa Rosa, Montgomery Village is located on Highway 12 just minutes off U.S. Highway 101, the principal north-south freeway of Northern California.
- In their annual review, “Best Places for Business, Forbes ranked the City of Santa Rosa (the setting for Montgomery Village) as the fifth highest ranked California city to do business in the Nation.
- The Shopping Center’s cumulative daily traffic count is 102,290.
- Tourism thrives in Sonoma County. Wine tasting, redwood groves and a scenic 50-mile coastline fuel tourist spending of over $1 billion annually.
- Sonoma County exceeds the national average in per capita income, population, job growth and employment rate due to the diverse job market which includes high tech business and professional services, including medical, insurance, real estate, banking and finance, manufacturing and construction.
For retail leasing & commercial property information, please contact David Codding, Owner and General Manager, the Montgomery Village Leasing Department at 707.545.3844 or simply fill out the online form.